Owlet Smart Sock 2 Baby Monitor
The Smart Sock 2 uses pulse oximetry to track your infant's heart rate and oxygen levels while they sleep. This information is communicated to your phone via a base station that is designed to notify you if your baby's heart rate or oxygen levels fall outside of preset zones.
• 3 Fabric Socks w/ Universal Fit - Sizes 1-3 (Up to 18 Months)
• Smart Sock Sensor (Pulse Oximeter w/ Bluetooth Technology)
• Base Station with Extended Range (10x Original Version)
• Charging Cords
• Exclusive Access to the Owlet app
• Free 14-Day Trial of our Connected Care app for iOS devices
Owlet is intended to provide peace of mind. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.